- Databases: Don't just Google! - We offer 104 subject specific databases to help you locate high quality resources for your research.
- Study rooms - We offer 8 bookable rooms equipped with large screen TVs to enable your group to collaborate and to facilitate dynamic discussions.
- Computers - We offer 24 top of the line iMacs and 16 top end PC's to help you with your work.
- Printers - We offer 2 black and white printers and 1 colour printer for when you need your report or project to shine.
- Silence is Golden - Do you need absolute silence while you study? We offer 14 individual, self-powered cubicles set off from the rest of the library to provide total concentration.
- Collaborative workspaces - We offer 4 booth style seating areas (capacity 6 students in each booth) with fully powered tables to stay connected. These areas also provide the option to view work on a large screen TV.
- Workspace tables - We offer 5 pentagonally shaped fully powered tables (capacity 5 students at each table) to get your work done on your own device while you maintain connectivity.
- Reading nooks - We offer beautifully designed shelves featuring cushioned reading nooks for you to sit down on and lose yourself in your book.
- Prayer Room - We offer a prayer room especially designed for our female students and staff.